BN is here to stay *Logic Thinking*

Monday, December 17, 2012

Finally I gotten the time to give my piece of mind to fellow readers about THE REALITY of Malaysia in this upcoming election.

Bottom line.... if a person is getting business from the ruling government, he/she WILL vote that party although they may not believe in that party's M.O.

Simple.... If I'm a millionaire thanks to projects from the government.... would I...in any RIGHT state of mind...change the government? If the opposition win and claims to go by the books... it's a matter of time some other dude that will get the government's business.... and he/she becomes rich instead of me?.... Do you want that to happen? FUCK NO!...

Of course there are sayings about "Let's fight for change!!!", this government is corrupted! they cheat our money! it's for our future generation. FUCK THAT SHIT! would you live to know your great-grand-children? Even if you do... I bet you wanna have a nice and smooth life rather than suffering like a zombie right?


Therefore, it's clear people who are in the circle are still gonna vote the ruling government.... It just makes sense to my OWN COMFORTABLE living. "Oh Daniel, don't you care bout your great grand kids?" FUCK that, i wouldn't even know them... and their well being is primarily my grandchildren's concern. My responsibility extends to my parents, siblings and kids. MAKE SENSE?


It's either I'm rich or that dude is rich..... your choice. ME... of course I rich la... why the fuck I allow other people to be rich right? =.=


As for the middle income people... It makes sense to vote the opposition because you may want the them to check the ruling government thoroughly, making sure they don't cheat so much of your money. It's all about check & balance. The ruling government cannot sit to comfortably on its throne, somebody has to rock the boat some time to remind them to do their job and do it right.


So Najib... I don't think you're gonna lose it all but I think your share of the cake maaay get smaller.


Depending on the reader who are... I think you already know who you're gonna vote. Even Najib should know this, if not... he should not even be the PM.



Business wise..... BN should stay on. I think no matter what they're still gonna be on top... just that their slice of the cake should be bout 50:50


I'm not for BN neither I'm for the Opposition. My post is all about logic of what a citizen would do given his/her status in the society

No comments:

 

Archives